What is a respectable way to loosen weighting?

Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

blog comments powered by Disqus Questions and Answers

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Loose Weight A Healthy and Quick Way?, I am 15 years old and I weight 255 and my height is 5'11. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to loose weight a healthy way and quickly. I want to do this diet right and I know at the weight I am right now, I have to loose around 70 pounds to be at a healthy weight. I have already cut out all cokes and I am gradually cutting out my snack intake and eating more fruits and vegetables. I have also been exercising more, but it seems to not be helping. If anyone can help me, please do.

I hope that you have spoken to your parents and your doctor before asking here. You can run a risk of others steering you the wrong direction.

Check in with your doctor and parents first. I am sure that your doctor will agree with this...Your snacking should not consist of processed foods, nor any of your meals. Water is a great sourse of drink for the body...try a lemon, lime or even an orange wedge for flavor, it is great for the pallet. Exercise is important, but this will not be an overnight glamour makeover. This will take time, but the outcome with be well worth it. This will be a way life, eating healthy and exercising healthy.

I highly suggest walking...a low impact exercise that can do wonders for the cardio and body shape in due time. Please go check in with doctor and be good to yourself on this note...you want to be healthy to do healthy.

what is the best way to rapidly loose weight .... while still remaining healthy ? :/?, I'm starting to panic becuase it is almost swimsuit season, and im a healthy weight, but i would like to loose a little more!

A healthy way for a 14 old to loose weight by may?, On stomach and upper leg

Waht to do for excersise with out going gym or weights?

Got treadmill and excersise bike if need to do how much min each one and how many time a day and how many day?

Need diet excersise?

And what to eat throughout the day healthy to loose weight?

Try the Baby Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr...

Is this a healthy way to loose weight and get lean?, I'm about 10-15 pounds over weight and I want to loose it and start to get toned. I want to loose the weight within 3-4 weeks. I want to just drink water and eat only yogurt,eggs,apples,veggies,greatfruit,de... fruit,toast with penutbutter, otemeal, and bannanas. Is that a healthy way to loose the weight? And how many meals and snacks should I eat a day?

then you would have to lose about 5 lbs a week. to do that, u must eat less for every meal - and since u wanna lose so much so fast, i'd suggest no more than one healthy snack a day.

- yougurt's fine as long as you don't have too much

- don't just stick to fruits b/c they have lots of (natural) sugar

- oatmeal is EXCELLET - eat it like everyday for breakfast

- you have no wheat at all (i know you're trying to cut carbs) but then your body functions will get messed up - try eating a slice of whole grain/whole wheat bread

- eggs are good, but no more than one a day (one egg has enough cholesterol for the whole day)

- have your last meal before 5:30/6 pm (i find it REALLY helps)

- and for everything, count the number of calories you're taking...you probably don't wanna go over 1500

- exercise is great while you're doing this - you can jump rope, jog, dance, whatever get's your blood pumping and (this speeds you metabolism!)

What is a fast and healthy way to loose weight ?, I want to loose some weight before this thing coming up in a few weeks, but i want to be healthy at the same time. Any suggestions?

I have never had this problem, but there are many solutions.

1. Eat celery at least once a day.

2. Do not follow one of those strange diets, because they are as unhealthy as binge eating is.

3. Talk to your doctor about what a good diet should be for you (4.something that requires you to eat 3 square meals a day, in decent amounts)

5. Cut back on soda and bread.(Bread can really make a person gain weight).

6. Although slightly unhealthy, you could drink 1 redbull a week or so. This stimulates your metabolism.

Even a stress relieving practice like yoga, meditation, or even deep breathing can cause you to lose weight. Stress is a major cause of health problems, so if you reduce stress you will reduce your chances of getting sick as well.

No matter what you do, nothing will be fast. It takes time.

Goodluck, and i hope this helped ya.

How can I loose weight in a healthy way?, I want to loose some weight, but I'm not sure how.

I am a national standard swimmer so I only have about 16% body fat, I don't need to loose loads of weight but I want to loose a little.

I eat a balanced diet & swim for about 5 hours a day plus 1 hour of gym work.

I just don't know how I can loose weight in a healthy way that won't affect my swimming.

Any Ideas?

I just read about the morning banana diet, you eat all the banana you want in the morning, and drink warm water. You have a snack at 10:30AM and eat anything you want for lunch and anything you want for dinner. No sweets after meals and no eating after 8pm.

Here is the article http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...

How do i loose weight the healthy way?, I've been vegan now for about 2 weeks. I made this decision to be healthier and to loose weight. Is there anything else that i can be doing to shed the lbs? I also work out 6 days a week...cardio and lifting weights.

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.

If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which

will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow

underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without

exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For

diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food

after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on

your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If

you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey

cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your

diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to

calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,

start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the

most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a

lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,

disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target

your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a

bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you

to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).

What is a good healthy way to loose weight ?, Help!! How can a teenage girl loose about 15 lbs to get to a comfortable weight. Inexpensive and healthy diets are preferable.

How much should I exercise?

How much did you loose?

How much time did it take?

What did/does the diet/exercise involve? (Routines would be helpful)

First of all I'd be very curious to know your age, height and weight already, because these all play a factor. I hope that you are not trying to compare yourself to these stick thin supermodels who are a size 00. Just make sure that you actually NEED to lose weight in the FIRST place.K

with that being said the best way to lose weight is to eat a healthy diet and exercise several times a week. Even if it's only 30 minutes of moderate activity a day it's a start. Most teens don't get near enough exercise, and eat way too much junk food, (Soda, Chips, Burgers, etc.) Just try to eat healthy don't diet because they never, never work.

what is the healthy way to loose weight after a miscarriage?, i would like to loose weight before starting a second round of in-vitro fertilization. i have poly cystic ovarian syndrom (PCOS) so it's hard to loose weight. i belong to 24hr fitness and for the last 2 wks i have been doing 2 water aerobics classes a week, i also ride the stationary bike & use the eliptical machine for 15 min each-at least 2-3 times a week. i am also using weight machines for my arms & legs. i have changed my eating habits (due to the stress over my recent miscarriage in july) and am only eating dinner w/ maybe a few crackers or a piece of fruit during the day. i drink plenty of water and juice. ideally loosing weight before my next round of ivf will make me healthier and will help with the PCOS since it causes me to have a higher miscarriage rate.

please help with any work out/eating adivse. how many calories a day should i be eating? i'm 27, 5'1'' and (ughh) 160 lbs. but i am super cute!! my weight doesnt really bother me, but loosing will only make me healthier!!

I have PCOS & it's harder than hell to lose weight. My doctor has suggested with low carb or 1500 calorie diet. I choose 1500 calories & I have lost about 3 lbs in a two week period...plus I exercise at home lifting weights, doing crunches & stretching & also walking for 15 min. 3x a week.

How can i loose weight in an healthy way?, i need to loose weight in 4 months.

i want to do it in an healthy way and not in some diet that i need to pay money for.

I have problems with my legs so what is the best excresise to do in order to shape my legs?

also i have a double chin, how can i get rid of that...?

Start running, or walk more than you do now. Bicycling is a good option to workout the legs.

Try smiling or grinning to work-out your facial muscles.

And importantly, watch what you eat. Basically, cut the calories/fats/sodium/cholesterol and increase the protein and some fiber.

Source: http://drugsafetysite.com