Procedures to Reduce Relax Bark from Monumental Burden Expiration?

Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

I'm a male 23 years old. I was 300 lbs. and now I'm 185 lbs. The problem is I have excess skin just above the penis area and around my stomach. Is there any exercise I can do to get rid of it? I work out a lot. What procedures are available to get rid of this? It’s really upsetting me. Please can you help and tell me how I can tighten this area? Thank you!

24 answers to “Procedures to Tighten Loose Skin...”

More answers to Procedures to Tighten Loose Skin from Massive Weight Loss?

Atlanta, GA - Surgery is the only answer for loose skin

Dallas-Fort Worth, TX - Loose Skin after Massive weight loss

Los Angeles, CA - body lift after massive weight loss

Louisville, KY - Skin Tightening Following Massive Weight Loss

Memphis, TN - Tightening loose skin after large weight losses

Santa Barbara, CA - Unfortunately, there are no exercises to fix loose skin

Q: What to Expect on Scarring from Body Lift?

Q: Five Days Smoke Free Before Body Lift?

Q: How Many Inches Are Lost Around the Waist After Body Lift?

Q: Financing Options for Body Lift?

Q: Muscle Repair with Lower Body Lift?

Q: Other Options for Body Lift?

Q: Can Sex Ruin a Backplasty?

Q: Anterior T Scar for Bodylift Due to Previous Scar?

Q: Choosing Between a Body Lift Vs. Smart Lipo?

Q: Multiple Surgeries - Body Lift, Chin Reduction and Lip Implants?

Source: http://www.realself.com