how to unleash 30 pounds in 30 days-Weight expiration and dieting

Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

It was the last straw.  My back was sore, my eyes were tired, and I felt horrible about myself.  I had spent another day unemployed, sitting on the couch and eating junk food.  It wasn't really the economics of the situation that made me feel despair.  I did have some money saved up, and would probably be alright for another six months if I had to be.  It was my weight.  I was fat.  I was obese.  I was a tub of lard, and I knew it.  I needed to figure out how to lose weight fast.

I had found several websites on the Internet that told me they could show me how to loose 30 pounds in 30 days or my money back, but I could not believe a single one.  Losing 20 pounds in 30 days would be an accomplishment.  Figuring out how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days would be like discovering the elixir of life.  No one would share that over the Internet.  Nonetheless, I knew that I had to lose weight, and I knew that I had to lose it fast.  I also knew that, when you start losing weight, the first few pounds drop off quickly.  If I could possibly figure out how to lose  30 pounds in 30 days, I would.

Of course, it was hard to sustain that level of enthusiasm for the whole month, but I was determined to do all that I could.  I looked at all the websites on how to loose 30 pounds in 30 days, bought a couple of diet books, and got to work.  I knew that I had all the time in the world on my hands.  I began exercising two to three times a day, first for only half an hour each time, but soon for longer and longer periods.  In the first three days, I dropped 5 pounds.  I knew that I was well on the way to being the first person to figure out how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days.  If it was possible, I was sure that I would discover it.  Then, however, the junk food cravings hit.  I did not reach my weight loss goal, but you can learn from my mistakes.  It has been five months, and I'm only just now losing the 20th pound.  If you want to know how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days, take this advice for me: do not give in to the junk food cravings.

Many of us are trying to learn how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days. There is some good news and some bad news for individuals on this particular search. The good news is that you can lose 30 pounds in 30 days. The bad news is that you will not lose 30 pounds of fat. While this may seem a little exciting and a little disheartening all at once I’m not at all convinced that you should completely shuck the how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days search.

I may be considered a professional dieter. I have been on several weight reduction programs throughout my life. This includes Atkins way back when the program first hit the mainstream in the 1970’s. During these years of dieting I found that it is quite possible to learn how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days and you can still keep it off.

Many of us hate to wait. The long term diets that suggest that you should only lose one pound per week are sheer torture for someone who is significantly overweight. If I know that I have to commit myself to a strict program for just one month to drop the weight I am more likely to try the program.

When you know how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days you really have an advantage because you see results very quickly. These results alone will motivate you to exercise more and eat the right foods. Starting off quick is a great approach to weight loss because you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You may start the strict program with the full realization that you are not going to lose 30 pounds of fat. It is physically impossible to do so. You will lose some muscle mass and you will lose a lot of retained water on the how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days programs. Much of this weight will not creep back on. It will pile up like a ton of bricks if you abruptly quit and go back to your old ways.

However, once you learn how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days you can begin your program revved up and fully motivated. You will see the pounds drop off and you will see yourself getting smaller. This is a great starting point that should be followed for the first two weeks of your weight reduction program.

After the initial two weeks you can adopt a sensible weight loss diet and exercise plan. If you runs into a stumbling block down the line you can always adopt some of the more radical approaches in the how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days programs.

Source: http://www.slim.info