questions almost burthen passing and relax pare - Foregone Raw

Posted: Saturday, December 11, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

Hi...I can't offer advice in terms of nutrition really (I was the opposite of raw when I began having issue with this), other than don't eat what I ate! What I did want to share though is that even with atrocious nutrition, I found certain body massage techniques incredibly effective. I had loose skin with stretchmarks, which was pretty much a lose-lose scenerio. I even dished out thousands of dollars on laser treatments, and I can tell you, the drybrushing and massage techniques I did (while incredibly unhealthy) worked better. Since eating raw (not 100% yet), I am noticing changes I never ever thought I would see in the loose skin I have. The combination of raw food, dry-brushing, water showers, and coconut oil have literally changed my skin back to something far closer what it originally looked like. I never thought that was remotely possible, but it IS possible, and I imagine things only get better! Tonya Zavasta talks some about skin-tightening and transformation in her first book, and she addresses raw foods from a beauty perspective. Check out her website! Honestly, eating raw in general will bring about great changes, and you will not need to restrict yourself to just fruit. Start with a green smoothie every morning and experiment in the kitchen with some recipes that appeal to you. I know people use MSM supplements to strengthen the skin and promote collagen growth - couldn't hurt to try! As a former junkfood-aholic, I would recommend one green smoothie (or two a day), an interesting salad filled with stuff you enjoy for lunch, and a raw soup. Or add one healthy cooked meal a day. Search the recipes on this site! If you crave sweets, dates with coconut flakes, prunes, fruits of all kinds help shift your cravings. If you search "rich cheddar" in recipes, you should find a nut cheese recipe pop up that is to to die for in my opinion! Sultaria recommended a protein supplement - protein is a crucial part of collagen production, so adding a raw, vegan protein supplement is a great idea. Good luck and congrats!

Source: http://goneraw.com