Tidy Lifestile Suggestions

Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

I am visiting a nutritionist who wills advice me on how to loose weight at a stable and continuous rate. I have gained about ten pounds ever since I started my new job in a multinational corporation because I don’t have time to exercise anymore. I work from seven in the morning to ten at night and when I leave the office I am always so tired that all I want to do is go home and sleep. I do not even cook anymore because it takes time and effort, instead I order take out from a nearby Italian restaurant. I am afraid that my eating habits are not very healthy because I do not eat any natural or fresh foods, I eat processed foods and highly caloric meals which are causing my weight gain.

I do not want to keep on gaining weight but I do not know how to eat healthier because I do not have the time or the energy to cook any healthy meals. I believe the nutritionist will have advice on how to solve this problem and on how to loose weight because one on my best friends is also a patient of hers and has lost twenty pounds on the diet that the nutritionist created for her. I don’t want to maintain this lifestyle because I know that I am not feeding my body enough nutrients to be healthy and that I should exercise to promote my physical and mental well being. I hope that I can gradually reduce my work schedule to create more time for myself and to start socializing more with friends. I desperately need professional advice on how to loose weight and I promise that when I get it I will follow it very strictly.

Source: http://fairhealthdirect.com