Release bark astern gestation - Weighting Passing Assembly

Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

I want to disagree with everyone. Surgery is not the only option to losing your flabby belly. I will work on taking some updated pics today.. but, I went from 110 to 200 lbs. My youngest is turning ONE on February 2 and I have lost almost all of that weight but about 5-7 lbs.. and here is the deal, I did have a c-section. The "mothers apron" is close to being gone and I gained A LOT of weight.

You have to keep yourself on a strict diet. You have to want to lose that extra skin, you can. A loose screw can be tightened, why not your skin?

Walk, use the treadmill. Buy a cheap/used ab slider, ab roller. Read books about ab exercises, try them - I am not talking a few days, do them a month or two and you will notice a difference in your skin.

Crunches, sit ups. As you lose weight and focus on TONING certain parts of your body, your skin will shrink itself..

Surgery is NOT your only option. You mentally have to want to lose the skin in order to do it.. I have been, and I am VERY happy about that.

What mom should cover it all in the summer? Good luck!

Source: http://weight-loss.fitness.com