How many calories do i indigence in a day to release slant?

Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

i am trying to loose about 5 extra pounds and i have been stuck in this rut of not being able to loose anymore. i am eating about 1200 calories a day and doing cardio that burns 800-1000 calories. should i lower my calorie intake or more cardio?

i said that in my last details that i was eating 1200 and burning at the gymm 800-1000 doing cardio. thats not including the calories in burning by my everyday activity. so i am def burning more than i eat and i am eating healthy not 1200 calories of junk food. a ot of chicken vegis and fruits. and the occasional 100 cal snacks whenever i feel i need something sweet. i dont want to starve myself or overwork myself. i just wanted to know if there was something i could do differently. i am only able to workout tues thurs and saturday bc work doesnt allow me to do anymore. i work two jobs mon wed and fri so will i see results soon by what i am doing or should i change it up..btw im 5'4 for whoever asked

Source: http://answers.yahoo.com