Almost unimaginable to misplace burden spell on Insulin?

Posted: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

I contract Novalog (on a sliding exfoliation) and 25 units of Lantus nightly, and my Endo has told me the like matter. The key is the watchword "virtually".

The resolution, when it lastly smacked me in the expression, was as obvious as the scent on my cheek, but I scarce always crossbreed my eyes anymore.

I rung with my Endo, and the American Society of Endocrinologists (NOT funded by any confect companionship) recommends that we diabetics eat a low saccharide dieting.

What they offer is not a drastic stair out of the stove, but they retrieve something finish to 40/40/20 is helpful to holding your metamorphosis up and your BG story static. Why? Carbs, any carbs, pee your BG grade upgrade. The torso takes thirster to bear protean and has a placeying impress on BG.

They deliver likewise observed that the "timing" of when you eat the tilt protean too matters. They evoke you birth an egg (or egg backup) in the cockcrow with angle essence ilk Canadian bacon (or poulet or angle). Don't carb up on yield and mellow roughage cereals in the aurora.

Of form, they too indicate that you get a lot of your carbohydrates by feeding lentils (tweed beans, red beans lightlessness beans, greenness beans, pintos, kidney, etcetera)

You lull get to practice regularly (I walking 6-10 miles per workweek and do twinkle lastingness preparation. I get a kitty, so in the summertime I caper with my grandchildren and their friends in the kitty. No racing for me, but just walk-to and jumping and dive do wonders. In the wintertime, I add a stationary motorcycle and cod 8-12 miles hebdomadal.

I suffer former wellness problems (Congestive mettle loser' I've had two out-of-doors ticker surgeries with a summate of 9 bypasses, a stent and I suffer a defibrillator jam-packed in my bureau - PTSD with both Major and Chronic Depression. I get hit with Agoraphobia e'ery erst in a piece and I can't parting my firm. I am content to Anxiety and Panic attacks and in the wintertime I add S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) to my leaning of mind issues. It's a miss of vitamin D and affects controller of seratonin levels in your bloodline watercourse, so at 15 degrees I bear to go lay out in the sun - really I suffer a act of dissimilar coloured lights I lie below in my baggies for 1-2 hours apiece day.

So yes, ALMOST, but you can do it and let to be quenched with a hammering or so apiece month.

By the way, I got my almost late HbA1c yesterday, it was 5.8!

All the "picayune" things reckon.

Co-Founder, Dealing with Depression Founder, Made in America www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_individual.asp?gid=40731

If you try and you die, you can try again. If you miscarry to try, you?re done.? © 2010 bc