Ms. Kenya Here: Me Lose Weight? Nah

Posted: Monday, July 5, 2010 by Admin in Labels:

Was talk with about co-workers nowadays approximately 50 cents burden release for the film he is doing and so we affected on to Jennifer Hudson wieght release. Far be it for me to say what looks effective on mortal. I'm no practiced we were only expressing that we (co-workers and I) mat Jennifer has missed too often burthen. One colleague commented that her caput is too big now- wish Star Jones... I gibe. She's plausibly fitter but that sizing doesn't expression goodness on her- and if she's a genuine sizing 6 as she says- all I can say is WOW- I understand someplace her passing was likewise for a flick roll-- as Winnie Mandela but I don't know- I recall her conserve likely played a enceinte paradiddle in portion her recede slant since he (by appearing) is in to a sizable lifestyle- lifts weights and such...to apiece his own- if I had a wellness furbish for a conserve possibly I would looking similar that too--

My colleague so brought up Miss Tocarra Jones from America's Next Top Model--I've ne'er been compared to her earlier  but I promptly took it as a compliement. I honey me approximately Tocarra. Co-worker says my self-assurance as a big charwoman is what reminds her of Tocarra. We were discussing how Tocarra (on Celeb Fit Club) announced she just cherished to be respectable and not real mislay slant.   This is rightfully how I spirit. If I was more ego witting approximately my weightiness or a wellness  nut possibly I'd be numb set on losing approximately burthen but I personally dearest me and my eubstance the way it is, I just detest opinion so inert and heavy-that's my subject. My co-workers didn't cognize what to say when I explained to them- I don't need to miss wieght because I'm afraid I won't wish the way I aspect. They were surprised by that. It's the accuracy though. I don't deprivation to miss too often of my breasts and thighs. I deprivation to face in the mirror and passion what I see. I  personally recognise 2 citizenry that say when they feel in the mirror they see a big fat monster- and they're both below sizing 14- so I'm left-hand intellection fountainhead DAMN!!! THey mustiness recall I'm a beached hulk LMBO but when I get in the mirror- I flavor sexy- I tone so womanly - specially when I trace my hips and thighs- ohhhh lah lah lah- lah- lah-- (See  Dee-Lite- rut is in the ticker downstairs)

Anyhoo- you get my point-  I honey my curves. I'm just afraid.  I've had many citizenry hint that I try the lapband or stomachal by flip or (I am a heyday campaigner! As I fulfil both wieght and  BMI requirements)  but I smell that bequeath suffer me miss TOO MUCH burden sledding that path and I dont deprivation that. My destination sizing is a 16 but when fifty-fifty when I see sizing 16 women I recall wow they look so little but so I think- tied if I got fine-tune to  a 16 or a 20 for that matter- I bequeath be HEALTHIER than I am now but I won't be where I belike should be wellness fresh. I'm not gonna focus myself astir it though but in clip I pauperism to adjudicate something.

No neither of my co-workers (in the convo we had) are adiposis